Conestoga Public Schools’ Mission:
Conestoga inspires and prepares students for life
Governing Values and Beliefs:
The mission of the Conestoga Public Schools is based upon the following values and beliefs:
- All students can learn and have special gifts
- Learning is best achieved in an atmosphere of mutual respect, caring, trust, and resiliency
- Learning is a cooperative responsibility among the home, school, community, and the learner
- Teaching and learning are both a skill and a passion
- Learning is a personalized experience
Board of Education Goal:
By 2025, Conestoga will consistently rank in the Top Academic 20% of Nebraska School Districts using standardized assessments and maintain student participation rate of 100% for school extracurricular activities.
Top Strategic Initiatives 2018-2020
- Focus on instructional model as top priority task by streamlining expectations and filtering out distractions.
- Develop individualized career activity plans for students.
- Review and update curriculum, including advanced level courses and occupational /technology courses.
- Develop leadership programs within extra-curricular activities.