Mid-America E-book Access Free through June 2020
Mid-America E-Books Free Access through June 2020
Mid-America Database Free Access through June 2020
- Linked to downloadable questions to encourage critical thinking
- Read-aloud audio recorded by professional voice over artists for every article!
- Carefully connected to curriculum topics
- Visit www.pebblegonext.com and click "Log In"
- Username: engaged
- Password: learning
Kids InfoBits is the perfect educational product for today's young learners. It's a content-rich, authoritative, easy-to-use resource featuring age-appropriate, reliable, curriculum-related content covering a broad range of educational topics. It features a new, modern, graphical interface and improved navigation based on feedback from both our existing customers and student users. The design helps kids explore the product and gain comfort with database searching.
With new full-text proprietary content from trusted sources such as Blackbirch Press®, U•X•L, and more, the information is reliable and geared to fit the needs of today's young learners. Kids InfoBits addresses the way kids learn and conduct research – and makes it fun!
User Name: c1stoga
Password: cougarsWhen you need fast, reliable information for homework, reports, or just a lingering question, World Book Online is the place to go.
- A suite of seven databases geared toward specific age ranges and abilities, from the youngest learners to adults
- A colorful, approachable look and feel with articles written at your student's level
- Illustrations and pictures, maps, audio files, videos, games, research tools, ebooks, activities, educator tools, primary source documents, and more
- Easy access on desktops, laptops, and tablets
Recommended Age Levels:
- Early World of Learning for Preschool
- Kids for Kindergarten through Third Grade
- Student for Fourth through Sixth Grade
User Name: conestoga
BookFlix® is a digital literacy resource that pairs more than 120 animated stories from Weston Woods with a best-selling nonfiction eBook from Scholastic on a similar subject. The fiction and nonfiction pairings are designed to strengthen early literacy skills while exposing young learners to real world concepts.